small claims court judgement recovery process how to sue in small claims

Anderson County Small Claims Court
Filing, procedures, judgement collections and resources.

Utilizing this website for anything other than small claims court procedures, filing a new small claims case, receiving facts about debt collection and collection agencies to collect on your judgement, locating and communicating with an attorney/lawyer for your trial(s), or for the express purpose of attaining information and facts on the small claims process is strictly forbidden!

Before submitting a case with the court you need to get in touch with a debt collection agency that represents Anderson County. There's a likely possibility that your debt will be received on your behalf before you have to resort to filing a case. You should use the tools on this site to contact a trusted debt collection company to collect for you. If you are contemplating taking your trial to court and might need to settle fast then you may also wish to take this choice method. In the improbable event that a collection agency is ineffective to collect, then please carry on to file your case with the court. Our docket que is now at over six (6) months waiting to be heard in trial. Please be diligent.

Small claims cases usually do not require an attorney. If you feel that your situation is specific or you don't feel comfortable with representing your facts in front of a judge you may seek councel assistance. You should always be well prepared for your trial in court. This court will hear your trial only once to make it's final decision. Be sure to have all of your paperwork prepared and any testimonies or witnesses you have are readily available for your trial to expedite the process.

If you have submitted a case and more than six (6) months has passed, please review the official small claims docket section for Anderson County. You may have not received notification in the mail so you should observe this site to be certain that you do not miss any deadlines or trial dates.

What happens if I am sued in Anderson County small claims court and lose?

Small claims courts provide a forum for people or businesses to find damages to which they are titled from another person or company. Claims must usually come under a particular dollar amount, such as Dollar5,000. Some reasons why a person may... Read More

Landlord / Tenant Disputes - How to sue your tenants for past-due rent.

Deadbeat tenants can be a very challenging proposition. They tend to play on your sympathy, as a landlord and a great human being, with endless creative stories about why they haven't paid and promises of future payment dates that never come. This... Read More

Tips On How To be Successful In Small Claims Court

Everyone who files a case in Anderson County small claim court goes with intentions of winning the case. This might be hard for someone who has no clue of how the cases are handled. For you to have favor before the judge, you need to put this tips... Read More

For more information about us: About Anderson County Small Claims Court

Recent Searches:

  • Hire Anderson County Small Claims Court
  • Best Anderson County Small Claims Court
  • Small Claims Court in Anderson County
  • Anderson County Small Claims Court
  • Top Rated Anderson County, SC Small Claims Court

Where we're located:

Anderson County Small Claims Court
Anderson County, SC

Up-to-date Small Claims Court News

Quickly Settle Out Of Court And Get Closure - Small Claims Court.. Video About Small Claims Court

We will not share your details. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information.

Common Cases

  • Back rent
  • Return of security deposit
  • Rroken or damaged property
  • Unpaid claims
  • Breach of a written or verbal contract
  • Doctor/hospital bills for medical treatment
  • Claims valued up to $5,000.00.

More Common Small Claims Cases.

Services Overview

The Anderson County Small Claims Court has a clerk who can assist you with the procedures for bringing your lawsuit. In those Town or Village Courts that do not have clerks, the judge may assist you. When this guide mentions the clerk, and the court you are using does not have a clerk, you should seek the assistance of the judge.
Useful information on Judgements, Opening a case, Debt Collections/Collection, Docket, Agencies and Attorney Resources.

Contact Information
For Anderson County Courts

To file a claim now or get advice with debt collections, please contact the Anderson County small claims department using the contact information supplied below.